Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Voted All Day Today

Today was vote all day day..and I did. I sent out my last email begging everyone to vote for us. This is it. We are down to the wire. If it is meant to be we will win in the top 3. It is out of my hands now except I will keep voting till the deadline and I hope you will too.  Our rescue can win up to $10,000 in the Challenge that ends Sunday night at midnight.
If you want to vote here is the link: http://www.rainforestsite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3Just type in semo and click to bring up the state of MO. click on search  and then vote. Be sure to confirm your vote.
Vote daily thru Sunday and if you really want to help, email me and I will send you 17 links to vote on daily.
This was a quiet day. I am tired. Exhausted mentally and physically. Tomorrow I have to get out in this heat and try to catch a dog that doesn't want to be caught.
We have more dogs flying out this weekend and dogs on a ground transport too. Next week I will have another ground transport. SAD to say there are always dogs needing our help.
Here are pictures of dogs in Animal Control we are working on getting out as soon as we can.

 Anna
Alvin


















1 comment:

  1. just found you through Silverwalk, i have and award for you on my blog.... if you want it.

    ReplyDelete