Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look What We Got Yesterday

This big boy is Catron, named after the town we think he was dumped at. This guy is wonderful. Very social, walks well on a leash, loves to go for rides. Catron is good with cats, other dogs and great in his crate and he isnt a nusiance barker! How much better can it get.
Well yes he is a Pittie, but he is a marvelous Pittie.Oh they docked his tail in a long cut.

Catron is being altered today. Sadly, he is heart worm positive, but we are treating him. Isn't he handsome.

Hey did you notice, we are tied for 6 TH place today! Yahoo.....Keep voting multiple times and daily please.We can't let up now.

Well I can say for a fact that yesterday and last night was by far one of the most miserable of my life. Everyone should live through a 101 temperatures with 90% humidity and a heat index of 114. I hate the heat and guess what, MY AC went out.....omg..the dogs tongues were hanging out of their mouths, they were panting and looking at me like"hey you, turn the air on"..........oh how I wish I could have. On top of that  the mosquitoes were getting in the house through the darn dog door that I have the new flap for but haven't yet installed. There were hundreds of them and they loved my sweaty body. I swear I lost two pints of blood, guess I will pass on donating next month. "I gave at home".

Look at our beautiful Bassett puppies. Aren't they precious. 8 of them living outside in this heat, getting on the highway & about to become road kill..thank goodness for the foster and her husband saving them and convincing the owner to turn them over to us These lucky cuties are going to WI this weekend by plane.












My AC is repaired, I am cooling off and the dogs are speaking to me again. It is nap time. G'day all.

1 comment:

  1. Catron is beautiful!
    And welcome to blog land! :)
    Robin
    Animal Fair Rescue - Sedalia

    ReplyDelete