Sunday, December 19, 2010

Daisy

I got the nicest Card  and donation yesterday from the family that adopted Daisy. They thanked me for saving her so they could love her. It isn't that I don't hear that from many adopters but Daisy was different. She had a home, her and her daughter Diamond lived with their family and other dogs. The family no longer wanted them. I will never forget when I left with them, the little boy grabbed me around the knees and gave me a hug. I wish I could have taken him too.
Daisy was heart worm positive but she went through treatment with no problems. She now has her own doggy treadmill because her mommy doesn't want her to get cold  in the snow. How great is that. Thank you Courtney and Brandon for loving our Daisy and keeping me informed about her.Here's a picture of Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment