Wednesday, September 8, 2010

S.A.R.A 's Tee Shirts (SEMO Animal Rescue)

I often use SARA instead of SEMO..so when you see that you will know.
Now..Ta Da..........here's our Tee Shirts. I hope you like them enough to buy one or two or three. They are Hanes quality Tee's. Cost will be $25 per Tee plus Shipping charges. I can ship however you prefer UPS or USPS. I will check on the actual cost for the shipping. What do you think? Do you like them? Will you buy one ? I hope so they aren't cheap and  we will make a few dollars off of them and you can show your support by wearing it.

2 comments:

  1. oh man!! long sleeve t-shirts just in time for fall and winter.... perfect for transports!! gotta wait until i get paid again, but i will definitely get myself one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful......yes I did the long sleeves for Winter..and this summer maybe I can do the short sleeves or sleeveless.I wish they offered scooped neck ones. I am not much for the crew neck. I don't like anything close to my neck it makes me fell like I am choking. Thanks, and I will be taking orders at my email address..need size, mailing address and full name..plus $25 ..smile..

    ReplyDelete