Friday, September 17, 2010

LUCKY AXEL AND LUCKY SEMO ANIMAL RESCUE

Here is a email I received from Axel's family:
Good evening-

"My name is Amanda Kirk and about two years ago my boyfriend (now fiancée) and I rescued a dog that was found by animal control in your part of Missouri, and then fostered through your organization.  Axel was his name and he traveled from Missouri to Wisconsin and then came home with us to Minnesota."

"My fiancée Teddy and I are getting married in two weeks.  Because we love Axel so much, in lieu of party favors at our wedding we made a $250.00 donation to SEMO Animal Rescue."

"We wanted to let you know where the donation was coming from and why."

"If it weren’t for people like you, many lives wouldn’t be touched with the companionship of a dog.  Thanks for saving his life and impacting our life forever!"

Check out the photo attached – this will be displayed on the tables with a few words about SEMO.

THANK YOU Amanda, Teddy and of course Axel. You are so thoughtful to think of us and include us in your wedding. We wish you three all the best. Keep the pictures coming." We love happy TAILS"

No comments:

Post a Comment