Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ilsa Left today.

Most of you remember Ilsa. She left today for IL. She knew this morning that this day was different. I don't know how she knew but she did. Ilsa went in her crate, got in the very back and wouldn't come out. She has never done that before. Even when I took her to the vet she didn't act like she did today. Poor Ilsa she was confused and didn't want to leave my side. She kept looking at me out of Elana's car window. I felt so bad and sad but I know once she gets there she will be so much happier. She will get all the attention and not have to share it with a huge crowd like at my house.
Blinky was a bit scared too but she handled it well. Poor Ilsa has been with me since March of 2009. Good luck sweet Ilsa, do me proud and find your forever home. Show them how special you are.
I will miss Lilly too, She is such a great dog and absolutely no trouble at all, such a well behaved girl. Catron will miss Lilly also, they played together all the time. Good luck to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment